Want something that works? Try Deity Natural Dandruff and Anti-Itch Plant Shampoo! Especially formulated product just for dandruff, Deity Dandruff and Anti-Itch Plant Shampoo is made with plant extracts that rapidly penetrates into the skin and effectively nourishes the scalp. Best of all, it’s made with natural ingredients! Try it now!
- Learn to manage stress. Stress affects your overall health, making you susceptible to a number of conditions and diseases. It can even help trigger dandruff or worsen existing symptoms.
- Shampoo often. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff.
- Cut back on styling products. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet that provides enough zinc, B vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.
- Get a little sun. Sunlight may be good for dandruff. But because exposure to ultraviolet light damages your skin and increases your risk of skin cancer, don’t sunbathe. Instead, just spend a little time outdoors. And be sure to wear sunscreen on your face and body.
Source: Mayo Clinic